How to submit
Welcome to our introductory page for online submissions.
For the 2018 cycle, the results of the selection process have been announced in October 2018.
The submission procedure for the 2019 cycle will be announced soon.
Each submitted project must:
- align with one or more of the Foundation’s key axes
- be beneficial to the general interest
- be located in a country in which Alstom is represented
- be measurable in terms of its outcome and impact on the communities concerned
- be realistic and feasible within the budget and deadlines
- involve local stakeholders and local team/management
- be implemented by a fully competent partner organisation
be in line with the Alstom Foundation’s Ethics Charter
Before creating your submission, please note:
- You will be guided to formulate your project through several preformatted forms to help optimize your submission.
- Each form contains a help function to assist you with the description of your project
- You can save your project as a draft and continue your submission at a later stage
Please review your project carefully before submitting – once your project is submitted the selection process is automatically initiated
Should you have any questions or difficulties in completing the forms please contact the Alstom Foundation on email@example.com.
Please note that the Alstom Foundation can only act in countries where Alstom has a presence. Below is a list of eligible countries for project submissions.
List of eligible countries
January: Definition of the project with partners and stakeholders and verification of adherence to Alstom Foundation guidelines
End of June: Preparation of the project file and submission to the Alstom Foundation
End of September: Selection by the Board of the projects to be funded. Elaboration and signature of the contract between the Alstom Foundation and the partner with detailed objectives, budget plan and timeline
All year long: Review of the achievements and challenges of the project. Verification of achievement of milestones and overall project objectives